Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pick 3 Methods - Winning The 3 Ball Lotto Game


Pick 3 lotto is one of the most popular lottery games. It's fun to play and has better odds of winning than the other lotto games. So how are pick 3 lotto players picking their winning numbers? Here are some hints to the lotto systems they use.
Wheeling
Wheeling systems have been popular with lottery players for many years, but what are they and how do they work? Using a lottery wheel, you select a small pool of numbers and then "wheel" them to determine your combination's. The combination's put out by the wheel will guarantee that you win, provided all three numbers drawn were in your pool of selected numbers. In other words, it covers all possible combination's using all the numbers from your pool.
Sums
Many lotto players use sum systems. These systems use the total sum of all three lotto balls drawn. For example, if a lotto draw came out 6-8-3, the sum would be 17. The logic here is that sums tend to streak. If you notice the draws in your states pick 3 lotto frequently have a common sum total, then play only the combination's that equal that sum.
Pairs
Hot pairs can lead you to some lotto wins, too. You will likely notice certain numbers tend to appear together frequently.
For example, you see draws of 2-0-1, 1,8,0, 0-6-1. The 0 and the 1 seems to be a hot pair. Try building your winning combination by stating with the 0-1 pair and play a few random numbers with it. This system works best when you play your selections as a boxed play.
These are just a few of the methods that pick 3 lotto players are using. There are many more ways to play depending on the bet type you'd like to make.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5800213

2 comments:

  1. Hello to all my viewers am Diana yang.After being in relationship with jasper for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again, after some mouth i maild him again telling him that i want to play lotto,lottery,jackpot and others games, he also help me to win the sum of three million dollar.ever Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem or a game play problem should contact him he could be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster CONTACT DR CLEMENT all your pains will be over today on his email drakugbspellhome@gmail.com drakugbspellhome@gmail.com or call +2347061824880

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Lucky the great wonderful and powerful lotto spell caster I want to use this opportunity to share this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i won the lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Lucky and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this great man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i win $100million. Dr Lucky truly you are the best, with these man you can will millions of money through lottery. so contact him if you want to winning the way i win,do please email this great powerful and wonderful voodoo lottery spell caster , drlucky1solutionspelltemple@gmail.com drluckysolutionspelltemple@yahoo.com This is one of the best thing that has every happen to me in my life cause this is my first time ever to play lottery and i won big money email.drlucky1solutionspelltemple@gmail.com drluckysolutionspelltemple@yahoo.com is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery.

    ReplyDelete